Tuesday 29 July 2014

I Touch You And You Turn To Dust

Will: At some point, Kalinda, you're going to have to confide in someone.  
Kalinda: No, I don't. You know what I discovered? I never have to confide in anyone.
~
The Good Wife

People will judge you no matter what you do or say.  They will place blame, make you doubt yourself, carve out a slice of your happiness and destroy it, but never will they acknowledge that they fell short as well. It will be easy to say that these people are taking the easy way out. But, life is not easy. Nothing in it is easy. People torture themselves in their own ways. You may think, if only you could explain, explain it all, and it would be perfect once again. But, trust once lost is hard to regain. You cannot tell them that, that won't make them see their own ways any clearer, it will drive them further away. It's better not to confide in anyone, not all the time anyway.
 
I hide wisdom and shattered dreams in my old wooden trunk.

wooden old trunk

floral dress boots


pop pink lips

Chiffon Floral Dress - (click to buy) Romwe
Boots - Catwalk
For the details on make-up click *here*

FlySongbird

20 comments:

  1. love the combination of floral dress and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! But just how did you manage to get something like that from catwalk? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh..i love this dress..n the boots..n ur makeup ..n the hair...n i love the way u pose.
    To judge is people's job n to not give a damn is ours. DOnt worry be happy.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aditi your comments always make me so happy! :D

      Delete
  4. Loved everything in this post. How do you find these? You must be wearing some special googles when you see the world and I need those googles. Keep it up. Haters gotta hate.
    Love,
    Shayoni
    SweetAndBitterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..that's a big compliment. See I also share where I get these from. ;)

      Delete
  5. People will always have something to say. That's why I do my own thing. LOL If you say the sky is blue, someone will say the sky is powder blue. Do what you think and keep moving forward! Gorgeous photos Debi.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so gorgeous. I love this post so much. No words from me. Can I use one of these pictures in a post? It'll just be like how much I love it. :) You'll be linked and everything of course!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. People will do what they have to. I have learnt my lesson and give a damn.
    Or even better, appreciate their ultra sour criticism and rave more about it to them.
    Coming to outfit, you look super glam. The photography, the pale walls, floral burst and pretty you creates overall magic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice floral dress and loved the boots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the make-up and the poses, you rad girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fierce! You have definitely upped the ante in the past six months.

    Sanchari
    Http://fashunfauxpas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is absolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete