Thursday 14 November 2013

Ghost World

As I sit here slurping my soup while instagramming it (like all self-righteous bloggers must do to their food) I cannot get this song out of my head, "Beautiful Soup" ♫ by the Mock Turtle. Heard as a kid this song has settled somewhere deep in my subconscious, it emerges from time to time in the form of silly photo captions though. This is the only memory I have of watching that particular "Alice in Wonderland".

portrait of a blogger

daisies and floral blazer

black roses and floral blazer

blue jeggings and plaid boots

daisy

japanese cherry blossom pattern

I got this floral blazer from Persun. I was talking about not owning any proper blazers/jackets in this post. Now I have this and hopefully will get a few more soon. I quite like that it is not an outright and obvious floral pattern (even though I love those as well). I also like the colours in it, reminds me of Japanese cherry blossoms.

Floral Blazer - Persun
White top - thrifted
Jeggings - Pantaloons
Plaid Boots - New Market
Lipstick - Avon
daisy, rose

I just hate all these extroverted, obnoxious, pseudo-bohemian losers.❞
~
enid

Follow songbird

36 comments:

  1. Love the look especially the jacket! Your hair looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral blazer is really nice, you look great in it! Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh beautiful soup...must listen to it :)
    let me get my soup first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely your color pants!
    New post
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi, I love the way you pose!
    The blazer is nice and I like that you styled it with basic pieces so it stands out.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous blazer and yes, it does look very much like cherry blossoms. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blazer but loving your eyeliner more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pics..love the way the pics have been edited..Mind blowing. n u look superb..!

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you are always so super nice to me :-*

      Delete
  9. Debi, that blazer looks awesome on you! I love the print & design. These pictures of you are so beautiful! You look so good doll. I felt good when you said you felt the same way about that book. I kept questioning myself. HAHAHA
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey debi! i also want to say thanks for reading my banners. i didn't think anyone paid attention. it's usually a preview to what's coming up on my blog. i hope my other comment posted. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always see it..I just never got around mentioning so in the comments :(

      Delete
  11. That blazer!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    And wherever in New Market did you find these killer plaid boots???????

    ReplyDelete
  12. HeeHee... I hopped over from the very sweet Kim's blog and I'm listening to Beautiful Soup in the background. This is the first time I'm listening to this song coz even if I liked anything Alice in Wonderland related, I hadn't watched this version before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum yum yum yum! Also, listen, give those booties.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely blog :)
    would you like to follow eachother?
    kisses
    http://styleofsibling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pure Love Debi.
    Love the Floral and the Style.

    Love,
    pen-twister.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love you and this outift...btw have you seen RamLeela yet? I want to know what you think of it if you have...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      haven't seen RamLeela..I have exams from tomorrow..plus I don't like Ranvir..wait I will whatsapp in you..

      Delete
  17. I really like this! I haven't seen you in such bright colors in a little while. Its a nice contrast.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dropped you a message on FB, but I think it went to your "other" folder. Anyway, I know why I love your wicked sense of style-- it's the killer attitude you bring with it. Looking forward to more posts once your exams are done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Floral blazer with the white top and blue jeans are really looking great together.

    Koustubh
    http://www.fashupp.com

    ReplyDelete