Thursday 9 June 2011

A day at Hushh and Fame Cinema - A Day of Awesomeness

So I did go for that movie marathon in Fame Cinemas in the South City mall, a mall where just about everyone hangs out..seriously. Loved Kung Fu Panda 2.. Those who haven't seen it do yourself a favour and watch it as soon as you can!
As for Hangover 2, I couldn't say the same. It was funny in parts alright, but some scenes were gross and some illogical. Everything followed the pattern of the 1st film. It is due to the main cast that you get the laughs. Zach Galifianakis(did I spell that right?) was the funniest. The dialogues fell flat in places and they seemed to be in a hurry to rush to the end credits where you get to see (like before), what actually happened the night no one could remember. Since I loved the 1st one so much there was never a question of me giving it a miss.

highly recommend this.4.5/5
 Other movies I watched this weekend - Citizen Kane |  12 Angry Men


12 angry men
citizen kane
 Movies like these were way ahead of their time and their greatness is untouched.

Then we headed for the Hushh lounge bar and ordered our celebratory meal. We were celebrating my birthday. All this got delayed due to the accursed exams. We had the sea food platter from the antipasti section,pollo sausage pizza,a lamb and mushroom dish and a chicken steak in rosemary sauce. I cannot tell you how delicious the food was even though the price is a bit too much for a college student with no job. But hell it was my birthday celebration. I will be going for the pizza again. And definitely the drinks-


cosmopolitan
grey goose vodka
kamikaze
Now I get high with just one drink and after that one I kept acting weird the whole time. So I got no photos of the excellently presented dishes. Sigh! The next time I go to Hushh restaurant I will try to get some.
Finally for dessert we had chocolate pepperoni with melted chocolate on top. And how heavenly that tasted!!
As I mentioned before, I wore this.


Have a sinfully delicious time ahead ;-)


Go Sin

32 comments:

  1. love this. thanks for another amazing post love. would love if you stop by to see pics of my latest celebrity trend report and my new favorite wedges. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. "12 Angry Men" is an amazing drama, and the filming in "Citizen Kane" was cutting edge (for the time)! Happy Birthday!!! You must not have been too wasted since you were able to blog about it :-). Here's to another good year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. citizen cane is one of my fav movies :DD
    pizza,drinks,stawberries and chocolate sauce...amazing!!!
    sounds like a great day!!!

    kisses <3

    caramellitsa

    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. think i wanna see kung fu panda 2 haha!


    blog
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. just saw kung fu panda 2 it really was amazing which is never a guarantee with a sequel saw xmen first class also if you like xmen it was really really good xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah I love Kung-fu panda!!!!! <3
    http://cihc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am about to see kung fu panda too!i saw citizen kane a while ago.epic movie,one of the best in the history of cinema.Orson Welles is a such a talented actor!thanks for the comment dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen Kung Fu Panda, would you recommend it?

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see Kung Fu Panda ;D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great stuff, i love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Citizen Kane is one of my favorite movies. And that cosmo looks sooo good! (Happy Birthday!)


    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaawwww..I love this post and absolutely adore Kung Fu Panda


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. These all make the perfect combination for a great movie night! That was such a cute movie too!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment on my blog lovely! I've been wanting to see KFP2 for ages, it looks hilarious!
    xoxo www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com
    p.s: those strawberries look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmmmm those strawberries look delicous!!!!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Citizen Kane is amazing! && I want to see Kung Fu Panda!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good advice- I might wait for the DVD to see Hangover II

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy birthday! you seem to have had a great time.. I love cocktails.. Citizen Kane and 12 angry men are such great films...

    ReplyDelete
  19. until this day i still havent watched citizen kane! i'll see it some day!
    i actually liked hangover 2. i mean, some parts were really gross, but i found it funny! i still havent seen kung fu panda!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im going to a movie marathon tonight I cant wait and Kung fu Panda is one of them yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't seen it yet but I really have to! Thanks for recomendation!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

    Happy Belated Birthday and I so so wanna watch Kung Fu Panda 2 but have yet to make it into the cinemas. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you for the comment =]. I wanted to watch panda 2 but i have no time ><

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much :)
    I'm glad you liked KF2. The second ones are never as good as the first so I'm glad that this is as good. I will def watch it with my nephew :)

    xxo
    http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was surprised at how much I liked the first Kung Fu Panda, it was soo cute! That's too bad about Hangover was a disappointment :( but good to not get my hopes up!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really loved citizen cane, and those strawberries look so delicious xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you. Actually blogging is not my job but only my hobby but it is great fun though! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  28. I felt the same way about the Hangover 2. It was just a bad remake of the first one, in a different city. Very disappointing. But you made me want to go see Kung Fu Panda (I haven't seen the first one yet).

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great post—and I adore your blog!! Thank you for popping over and commenting/following. I am now following you back and look forward to hanging out in BlogLand with you!!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Po is such a cutie. nice post!
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I havent seen this movie yet!! :( I really want to!<3<3 Looks like you had an amazing night ! :D cool blog!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete