Sunday 16 October 2016

Review Time: Himalaya Herbals Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask

It has been 8 months since my last blog post. It somehow doesn't seem that long. That's probably because, for me, time seems to run at its own pace. Sometimes days and weeks blur in my mind. Is it a coping mechanism? I don't know. All I know is that I hate feeling disoriented, but today I woke up at 6:14pm feeling hyper and disoriented; I thought I was back at home for some reason. (I was there for 8 days, till this Thursday.) Everything was dark, and I couldn't find my phone. It scared me, I felt like I will never be able to get back home again. But now, here I am, about to write a review for a tan removal peel-off mask. Not everything has changed. At least, peel-off masks are still fun!

------------

When the Himalaya Herbals team reached out to me some time in May to review their latest Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask, I readily agreed because I like their range products in general. When they sent a surprise package late in September, I had almost forgotten about it. The package contained a sun hat, a colorful stole, a pair of Rayban wayfarers in addition to the mask. The whole thing set the mood for a beach holiday, which, sadly, I haven't taken in over a year and a half.



Here's a little info about Himalaya Herbals Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask:

It is an effective blend of Orange Peel and Honey which helps reduce skin tan from the very first use. Orange Peel helps control melanin synthesis with the peeling action helping to remove tan. Honey soothes and moisturizes skin. 

Key Ingredients:
  • Orange Peel effectively removes tan the skin tone and can be very beneficial as it eliminates excess facial oil without damaging the skin. The Vitamin C and antioxidants present in Orange Peel work collectively on providing even-textured skin while acting as natural cleansers.
  • Honey contains superior antibacterial, probiotic, and healing properties and is extremely nourishing and hydrating.



Personal Review: I applied the mask evenly after cleansing my face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. It did smell a bit of chemicals at first, but thankfully it didn't stay for long. After about 15-20 minutes, when it dried off, I got to the fun part. I started removing the peel from the bottom of the face since pulling it down may harm the elasticity of your skin. I washed whatever was left behind with water. I did see a difference after the very first use. My face felt clearer, softer, and it felt cooler afterwards. I am not a fan of tanning (my first spa splurge was on a whole body anti-tanning treatment), and I am always looking for lazy ways to take care of it. I am glad Himalaya chose to come out with an anti-tan solution in the fun form of a peel-off mask, to be honest!




Tips: I have been using it once a week as that suits my skin better. I would suggest you do a patch test before using it on your face for the first time. While applying make the edges a bit thicker so that it's easier to peel off.

Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Peel-Off Mask is available in 50gm and 100gm is priced at Rs 70 and Rs. 130 respectively.  Available at retail outlets in your city and online.

Follow on facebook for more interaction - Project Curve

2 comments:

  1. I am in dire need of this product, due to all the beach vacations i have been taking latetly.
    I look like a baked bun!:(

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peeling off is actually fun!! :P
    And thank God Himalaya sent you this! Now pls post more often!!

    ReplyDelete