Tuesday 28 August 2012

Teashades aka Round Metal aka John Lennons from Firmoo

I was randomly checking my spam folder for a certain confirmation mail and I saw a long lost offer from Firmoo optical. I am glad I did that. I did a quick check of their website and I knew I had to get my hands on a certain pair of sunglasses they had. I have almost only talked about teashades on my blog as the number 1 thing on my wish list.
Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. They offer customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices. For this reason, they have gained a solid reputation and trust from more than 500,000 fans on facebook.
If you are a first time buyer then you get to try one of their products for free (you just have to pay for the shipping). I am telling you you should head over there and check their products out right now. They have good quality eye wear at affordable prices (both prescription and non-prescription).
I am in love with my wrap-around metal frames.
They came in a securely packed box inside was a hard case box for keeping the glasses and a water proof drawstring pouch.


I am leaving you with this black & white resemblance of  yours truly till next time when I return with an outfit post and more photos of the glasses..
Here's an interesting mini article on teashades - *click*




They sent me the sunglasses(which I chose). The rest of the ramblings and linkings are courtesy yours truly.


27 comments:

  1. I Love these. Because they are 'in' and also because they remind me of Harry Potter whom i adore!!
    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love John Lenon and "Imagine" is one of my most fav songs ! Anyway, I hope your exams are going well, looked at your previous post, saw the delicious food that you have cooked ! I love mushroom and poached eggs, great combination-do share the recipe sometime !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look fab as John Lennon Debi!!!

    Alessia
    THE CHILI COOL
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sophisticated in this photo!
    xxx
    Stella from A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely picture!
    the shades are also cool. But the pic is awesome!
    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glasses are stellar!
    Checking out the website right now. Great find that!

    Thanks for dropping by :)

    Tanya
    http://pinkandfrolic.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shot! The shades are fun and your hair looks terrific! -- J xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this photo of you so much, very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ! in love with this pic ! so so beautiful and im a sucker for black and white pictures !
    awesome <3
    xoxo
    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just awesome!
    these shades look so cool on you and i love your new profile pics! :)
    (thanks for the introduction of the company and the wiki link. very helpful!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi debi, have a nice week end!

    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know debi I have been tried to delete that comment, I just pasted the wrong signature LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your shades- great photography!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is your new profile picture, right? I was just about to comment on how stunning you looked. Definitely the lighting on your hair and the shades here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have been hearing quite a bit about this brand!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there! Discovered your blog when you commented on mine :)
    Even I love these tea-shades! Do you have any idea where can I get these on the cheap in Kolkata?
    Firmoo's website doesn't have India listed in the list of countries where they transport to. How did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have looked everywhere for these here in cal,i didn't find them anywhere!

      Delete
  17. wrap-around metal frames look awesome on you.

    Lesson that must be learnt: Always check your spam emails :)

    Are yours prescription?

    Lovely post

    Charlene from FashionCherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they gave that option but i didn't go for prescription sunglasses since i wear lenses mostly and i won't be wearing it inside..so!thanks by the way!

      Delete
  18. I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm satisfied to convey that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much no doubt will make certain to don?t fail to remember this web site and give it a glance on a continuing basis.

    my blog - lifted chevy trucks

    ReplyDelete