Tuesday 8 May 2012

Thinking of You

Whenever I think of taking a break from anything I lose track of time like it's nobody's business. My end semester exams started on Monday and two days prior to that I had this feeling - I was like a headless chicken. I have the toughest paper coming up next. This paper is equivalent to Maths and Physics of Higher Secondary level combined. And the teacher just adores me (read the sarcasm please). I have just woken up from a 9 hour sleep-athon and I have a headache and I am most definitely rambling.
I enjoy rambling though. But not when I am having a headache and definitely not when I have to keep thinking about where I am heading in life.
Pshawwww to all that here're some pictures for you..enjoy!

want this shirt!
coffee tones..need coffee!!!!
John Galliano floral embroidered coat and kid gloves,Chanel brooch, velvet and tulle
hat by Stephen Jones for Galliano
Fellini & Masina on the sets of La Strada
last minute panic

Parenting level 394 - click to see
And ooh ooohh this Mayo Free Egg Salad was pretty good!

Can you tell I'm really hungry? I should go eat something! Adios people... Have a great day!
this is not what you think it is

14 comments:

  1. i like that funny pic and the comic...last minute panic lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Debi, you can do it! I am sure about it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww great photos!!! I love the lady with the pomeranian :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, eat something my friend! lol at the first paragraph! don't do that with your paper. hahaha i use to hate doing papers. once you get started, you kinda get on a roll. take it in pieces girl. a little at a time. good luck!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked the pictures and good luck for your exam !! :)

    Love,
    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the pictures and good luck for your exam !:)

    Love,
    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand how you feel!
    Hope everything goes well!
    The comic about inspiration so funny and true!
    Good luck!!!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the t-shirt!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your paper and know exactly how you feel friend. And yes go get something to eat. Food always makes everyone feels better.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. great your t-shirt honey, i really love it!

    nice to meet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A math and physics paper? That sounds really difficult to write so all the best! i hope the semester will be over soon and good luck! The end is near :)

    ReplyDelete