Thursday 4 September 2014

Stay Sassy with the Westside Sassy Soda Collection

My Durga Puja shopping is rarely complete without a customary visit to Westside. They always have something I like in a variety of sizes. I am very happy to tell you that Westside has launched the Sassy Soda collection on 29th August which caters to the style loving plussized girls. They called me over to check out the collection and I really liked the designs. It is a casual meets party wear kind of collection. They have printed pants with zippered details, jumpsuits with lace detailing, casual tees with velvet appliques, sheer blouses, tie-up tops, crochet shrugs, denim skirts and pretty dresses as well. I was told they will keep adding more things to the collection every week. I was really impressed that they have incorporated all the latest trends in this collection. The sizes range from a US 16 to 22! That's what makes it even better. Larger women often wear drab solid colours that give them no shape and make them look and (I presume) feel even worse. We all know the power of dressing nice no matter what our sizes are. It is not about dressing like you are ready to hit the party circuit. Even if you love wearing slogan T-shirts and jeans, it needs to fit you well otherwise you will feel like shit. Don't reach for sack like garments to hide your body. Sassy Soda is here to help you with that problem. They have shades from dreamy corals, reds to darker blues and blacks. It is an in-house brand and the prices are pretty reasonable. So, kudos to Westside and I wish this range keeps expanding. Check out some of the things I clicked when I visited the store.

sassy soda dotted jumpsuit with lace

sassy soda printed pants with zip detailing

sassy soda crochet shrug

sassy soda embellished sheer blouse

sassy soda slogan tee with velvet applique

sassy soda tie-up top


10 comments:

  1. Nice collection ! Love the beige shirt with the embellished collar !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not exactly beige. It was a pretty pale pink. Nice collection overall.

      Delete
  2. I love the name - Sassy Soda! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue of the snakeskin print pants. Not a navy but not a royal.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, Sassy Soda is a rad name! :D It's great that more brands are creating plus size clothes, the malls are filled with skinny and tight ones, so tight they even don't fit me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love west side , I need to check this our now !
    Though their Gia collection fir plus sized women is classy too.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this collection Debi! There are so many that don't know how to design for larger women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh crochet shrug, dear crochet shrug, won't you be mine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool collections. I miss west side !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Lana top.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete