Saturday 30 August 2014

Puja Shopping

It's that time of the year again. Durga Puja is just round the bend and people have already started their shopping. It will be a massive blow to all our bank balances because we do not just buy things for ourselves, we gift things to our families and we spend like crazy all through the 5 days of Puja. This is why I believe smart shopping is very important for all fashion lovers on a budget. If you follow me on twitter and facebook then you must have seen me post about how I got massive discounts while shopping on Jabong. I got 35% off on my whole bill and also got 10% cash back. Isn't that sweet? Avail these Jabong coupons from 27coupons. Never hit the 'confirm order' button before checking what deals you might be missing out on. I almost did and I am sharing this with you because I don't want you to spend more than you have to. 
Happy shopping! 
:)

Puja Shopping

everything in this collage is available on Jabong


13 comments:

  1. Awesome..Love the saree.
    When r u wearing one???

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I do I am sending you a photo for sure!

      Delete
  2. Love those shoes ! but ota pore are you going to go pandal hopping ?? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you mad? No way. Anyway I am not much of a pandal hopper.

      Delete
  3. These coupon websites are life-savers!

    P.S.: How much pujo shopping done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing yet :( .. feel like I have no time/too lazy to go out shopping when I do

      Delete
  4. You arewearing a saree this pujo? Trial run for Anu's wedding, eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I got this for ma. Trial run for Anu's wedding will possibly happen at my cousin's wedding.

      Delete
  5. I love the saree and the sandals are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous celebration Debi! Enjoy it and what fabulous designs at great prices :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that Makeup Revolutions Lipstick. its a lovely shade.

    ReplyDelete