Thursday 3 May 2012

Floral Gorgeousness

I had no idea I would fall this hard for florals. The best thing about fashion right now is that we are getting to love and wear the things we loved growing up. I am rediscovering styles and prints. As a kid/teenager I never paid much attention to fashion and style. But of course I always loved flowers. We had two roof gardens in the house we lived before. We had a huge (and pretty dangerous) cactus plant which used to bloom after evening would set in on certain days. A single white flower would adorn the green limbs surrounded by sharp, long thorns for a few days. My mum has her flowering potted plants here as well, some of which are lined up near the longish, narrow entrance to our home.

urban outfitters
the dress and the lip color!
isn't this fabulous!?
i want to know where i can find this camera!
doc martens with floral prints
Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 RTW
via garance dore
i want
lua p
madeline and luna:)
she looks like a blooming flower.brilliant


There's so much beauty in this world. For every horrible thing that you witness you witness an equally beautiful thing in life. Watching the sun rise and seeing the light fall slowly on the neighbourhood buildings and then intensify as the minutes go by, breathing in the cool air at dawn, imagining the sea shore is just beyond that lane behind that tall house, watching the tender green vines curling up the sides of the brick wall in front of my house are some of the beautiful things I have done since I woke up.

goodbye for now
 







23 comments:

  1. i absolutely love floral everything too! those floral nail decals are awesome. I'm going to need to find some. and i love how florals can be made to look so different depending on how they're styled. i hope the trend sticks around for a while! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral prints are my fav. Loved ur collection....Awesome post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Great Blog Post !!!!
    and I Love Love Love Floral Nailart Super Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, such a great inspiration - thanks for that! <3
    The nails are absolutely amazing!!

    Xx,
    Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, there! i'm falling hard for florals also. these are amazing inspirations. love that coat on top... !!
    hope you have a great day!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, florals are such big this season..and your post brings back childhood memories of the last time florals were big!!

    really love the floral nails!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. floral is nice :) i do love floral prints.
    thanks for your comment on my blog.

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, this is absolutely gorgeous! Floral Gorgeousness = this is beautiful and fragrant ;-).
    Great blog and I'm your new follower.
    I hope, that you will follow my blog too. It would make me very happy ;)
    Kisses..
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know that I love floral printed clothes so I can't help but adore this post!

    Great pics!

    Alessia
    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fell in love for floral prints too and i am looking for the perfect pair of flowery jeans!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wasn't a total fan of florals either but this year I think the patterns have been a lot better than in the past. I definitely like the larger print versus the smaller...too prairie looking. Not my taste at all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the nails are so prettyy!!
    I want toooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the polish and, of course, the Docs! And Jassmine's floral on floral is killer! Great mixing of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post!. I love floral prints like crazy :P They're perfect for summer. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    xoxo
    http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post!. I love floral prints like crazy :P They're perfect for summer. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    xoxo
    http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Floral is so girly and oh so pretty!! Great photos doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. love those pictures :)

    http://fcireasa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice flowers print!love it!would you like follow each others!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just discovered this blog recently and I love what you do here. Great collection of pictures and whimsical writing. Keep up the good job!

    Love, Miffalicious. [miffalicious.wordpress.com]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful images! I am looking for a floral iPhone case:-) May be I'll find something similar to this pretty camera:-)Thanks for sharing these gorgeous images! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah, I loved this post even before I scrolled down to me and Luna-dog! It's all so good!

    ReplyDelete